50% Scholarship from Griffith University – are you eligible?
Outstanding students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program, please visit 'How to apply' for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission before lodging a scholarship application.
Award value and benefits: Scholarship covers 50 % of tuition fees for the duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program.
Scholarships will be assessed and awarded based on recommendations by a panel.
The scholarship covers 50 % of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree Trimester 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
Trimester 2 2018 – Applications close Friday, 18 May 2018 (for 9 July commencement). Outcome notified by 1 June.
Trimester 3 2018 – Applications close Friday, 7 September 2018 (for 29 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 September.
Contact us to learn more about your study options and scholarships