Scholarships. Scholarships everywhere. But are you eligible and on time?
This is your chance.
Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
Offered by University of Technology Sydney, and soon will close on 17th of June, 2018. The intention of this $5,000 AUD Scholarship is to attract high achieving international postgraduate students to the UTS Engineering program. To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and must not be currently residing in Australia
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for either the:
- Master of Engineering Management, course code C04275; or
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management, course code C04272; and
- Completed an undergraduate degree with a minimum Highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) or equivalent, of 75 with no fails; and
- Must be commencing either the Master of Engineering Management (course code C04275) or the Master of Environmental Engineering Management (course code C04272) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Double degree applicants may only apply for the first course in their double degree; and
- Must not have received a scholarship from UTS previously (with the exclusion of UTS International Academic Excellence Award recipients); and
- Must not be a sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
- All candidates must apply using the online Scholarships Application form.
More scholarships offered by University of Technology Sydney that are open for application now:
- Engineering (Technical) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students – $5,000 AUD – applies for
- Master of Engineering (C04271) or
- Master of Engineering (Extension) (C04277) or
- Master of Professional Engineering (C04309).
- Information Technology Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students – $5,000 AUD – applies for
- Master of Information Technology, course code C04295; or
- Master of Information Technology (Extension), course code C04296; or
- Master of Science in Internetworking, course code C04160; or
- Master of Science in Internetworking (Extension), course code C04224;
- UTS Science International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship for Excellence – $5,000 AUD – applies for students meeting all admission criteria for the UTS Faculty of Science Master by coursework degree.
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship – $5,000 AUD towards the first session of UTS tuition fees. The Scholarship applies for commencing students who meet all admission criteria for the selected postgraduate coursework program and accept their offer within 2 months of the issue date of the full letter of offer.
Please note that the selection process is based on the academic performance in the most recently completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS for entry into the UTS course.
Why we think UTS is a great choice:
UTS thinks differently: UTS takes a global approach to education that has innovation at its core. What’s more, it is a university for the real world: all courses are closely aligned with industry need, so what you learn will prepare you for your future career. The University takes a hands-on approach to learning – theory is great, but applying what you know is crucial to your success. Industry partners help shape the course content, so what you study is relevant to your career. And UTS is located in one of the world’s great cities, on a dynamic and interconnected campus that will inspire you to learn.
UTS offers 180 undergraduate and 190 postgraduate courses across a range of emerging and traditional disciplines: Business, Communication, Design, Architecture and Building, Education, Engineering, Health, Information Technology, International Studies, Law, Science, Transdisciplinary Innovation.
UTS is also highly ranked on academic rankings around the world. Here to name some of the most well-known ones:
QS World University Rankings 2018: 176 overall – 1st in Australia and 8th globally – QS Top 50 Under 50 – 5 star rated – QS Stars 2014-2017
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018: Top 250 overall – 1st in Australia and 15th globally – Young University Rankings 2017
More questions? Ask us for advice.